|Christmas Club Account |
Personal Product - Savings Accounts
It only comes once a year, so why not be prepared? The Christmas Club Account is a special purpose savings account to help you save for the holiday season.
Deposits can be made conveniently by direct deposit or with the use of a Christmas Club Coupon Book.
- Minimum deposit as small as $1.00
- Clubs offered in dollar amounts of $1,$2,$3,$5,$10 or $20 per week
- Interest accrued daily, paid at maturity (October 15)
- No accounts may be opened between March 31 & October 15
- Early withdrawal requires account closing and forfeiture of accrued interest
- There is a $50 penalty if the account is closed within 180 days of opening
- Checks to be mailed no later than October 31st
- Maximum $5,000 per household
|Average Daily Balance||Rate||APY|
This account earns interest at a variable rate. Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of Friday, December 06, 2013. These rates may change at any time without prior notice. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
BACK TO PERSONAL SAVINGS ACCOUNTS