Mortgage Loan Originator for our West Branch location
The Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) proactively solicits new residential mortgage business and actively sells Huron Community Bank’s mortgage products to meet established loan quality and production goals.
- Develop referral network through marketing, cold-calling, prospecting and networking activities
- Complete the loan application process
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of all lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Maintain a working knowledge of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and Secondary Market Investors policies and procedures to ensure compliance of all loans sold on the secondary market
- Maintain a working knowledge of all lending products offered by our Correspondent Lending Channel (Conventional, Rural Development, VA, FHA, etc.
Five to ten years banking experience, solid time management skills and ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously. The ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives. Professional and effective interpersonal skills. Enthusiasm for assignments and the ability to meet established time frames as assigned.
For a full job description email firstname.lastname@example.org* or stop in any of our seven locations. Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com* or faxed to 989-984-0704. Huron Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Send us your resume today!
Apply by calling our Human Resources Department at (989) 362-6700 or by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org*.
*When communicating with HCB via E-mail, do not include sensitive, non-public personal information such as account numbers, social security numbers or other identifying information.
Huron Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.